"Ease&Release" - online classes
Yoga Tribe is coming across the current circumstance and were temporarily switching to the virtual teaching. We can't wait to experience another level of practice with you.
"You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside."
Temporarily, my weekly Sunday evening class “Ease&Release” moves from our K6 studio to your living room. Allow yourself to spend your evening by sharing the practice dedicated to your inner peace - it is your time to reconnect. We’ll create steady internal breathing rhythm, while flowing through conscious asana practice to ease & release.
My dear yogi, I invite you to take a break from the world, join the community gathering, dive into yoga & concentrate on your-truly-self… peaceful spring evening, guided meditation, slow-paced yoga practice, conscious breathing... can you see that?
If you have any questions, I would to hear from you: email@example.com
HOW DOES IT WORK:
1. Click on the link saved under "Tickets" section above - Select the teacher (GUKA) & click on my class - Ease&Release
2. Book the class
2. Download ZOOM app
3. You will receive a link to the class
4. Click on the link before class starts and watch it on your phone, laptop or iPad.
WHAT DO YOU NEED:
1. Mat or blanket
2. Block or a pillow
1. Class will be held in English and will last 60 mins.
2. I have disabled a video on your side to make sure each of you feels comfortable with your practice.
3. If you have any questions, I would love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on the mat!